Open top menu
Wednesday 12 February 2014


So I attended the Pure Exhibition Feb 2014 on the last day of the event. This is my first time attending as I was hoping to understand the ins and out of exhibiting at Trade Fairs. Besides the London Textile Fair, this is actually my first time attending a fashion trade exhibition. I've heard of shows like Moda UK, Bread and Butter in Berlin. When I got to Pure, I wasn't sure what to expect. Program in hand, I entered the Olympia exhibition Hall. Straightforward entry and helpful staff I have to mention. The exhibition was laid out quite well. Felt like a kid in a candy store. There were too much designs to see. Great quality clothing which definitely sets a high standard for new fashion labels.



As you walk down each stand section, you almost think you've seen it all, till a quirky print jumps out at you so I quickly reached for my Nikon (we weren't really allowed to take pictures of designs), but it was all access for the catwalk shows. What can I say? Great music Great designs and the models moved quite well in the clothing. Only regret - wished I'd gotten to the front catwalk position before the professional photographers sealed their place. I couldn't see past their heads and lenses so I had to settle for taking pics on the side of the catwalk. Better luck next time. Before I forget, UKTI was also present at the event and there was an inspirational talk given by Global Fashion Management on how to better manage your fashion business. Here are pictures and videos for the exhibition provided by purelondon.com. Enjoy!

Pure in Motion


Show Highlights

Tagged
Logo
Brought to you by Angel Sadel

T:@angelsadel Facebook: Angel Sadel Youtube:Angel Sadel

0 comments